Bridge Slotted Sand Control Screen is composed of central tube, precise punched slotted screen jacket and stainless steel ring.
Bridge slotted sand screen is a combination of superior weld strength and accurate slots. The slot openings are not completely punched out to increase mechanical strength. The slot of bridge screen is like a gravel pack retainer allowing the odd of blocking is very low. The prerequisite of bridge screen is the right gravel pack design.
Bridge slotted screen is normally used in water wells for sand controlling. It is manufactured from precision punched quality metal sheet including ST37-2 or stainless steel 304/316L. The slots are punched in a flat sheet and at the same time the sheet is rolled into a tube and welded. Slots are arranged in staggered arrangement to reduce negative effect on the screen’s strength.The bridge slotted screen for water well is currently the most used, because this has a good technical / price features. Slowly the excellent characteristics of the spiral screens are convincing planners, geologists and drillers to replace the bridge slotted screen with spiral screens for filter pack in water well even though slightly more expensive.
On the ground tests carried out in laboratory, it has been established that in bridge slotted screen with 1,5 mm slots and a percentage of open area of 13%, the head loss of the water flow is very low, since their hydraulic conductivity is higher than 3,3 cm/s, which is a value much higher than the one of an excellent water-bearing soil.
Descriptions of Bridge Slotted Sand Control Screen
Features of Bridge Slotted Sand Control Screen
● The SandFree BS Screen design provides
● Rotating ability during installation
● OD smaller than pipe couplings
● High corrosion resistance
● High density, accurate slot opening
● Tensile, load, collapse strength
● Uncomplicated installation
Customized design of Bridge Slotted Sand Control Screen
The design is customized to your demands：
● Slot opening from 300 micron up to 2000 micron
● All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
● Screen thickness from 0,6mm up to 4,7mm
● Customized material grades Galvanized or Stainless 304/316L/Alloy 825 etc.
● Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
● Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe