• RTJ-DTG3 is suitable for casing in OD above 14 in. RTJ-DTG3 is a coupled connection. The thread is cut directly into the pipe and the coupling. The risks associated with weld-on connectors are eliminated.
• Standard coupling OD are identical with API. Higher grades and larger wall thicknesses are permitted if necessary. The standard coupling length is 10 5/8,# (269.9 mm) as with API.
• RTJ-DTG3 possesses the rugged thread profile featuring: 3TPI, Taper 1:8. Thread height 2.1 mm, load flank 90°, stabbing flank 30°.
• Quick running: RTJ-DTG3 has rugged thread, 3 TPI versus buttress 5 TPI. It is much quicker when the consumer makeup this connection.
• Higher connecting strength: thread load flank is 90°to resist jump-out, it is designed for maximum connecting efficiency.
• Thread stabbing flank has a 30°angle for fast, trouble-free makeup.
• Easy stabbing and no cross-threading. Crests and roots parallel to pipe axis.